Monday, April 13, 2009

More Matchy-Matchy and A Jumping Gift

Thank you, Target, for fueling my matching shirts obsession. Wahoo!



We decided to treat our family to a 'Tax Return Gift'. Not something we usually do, but hey...what are Sam's Club memberships for?!
Here is Daddy, trying to get it set up before the Boysies go to bed.

Whee! Fun even before it's a circle!


Oooh...it's literally starting to take shape!

Obviously the boys were long asleep...
So proud of himself!
Wait. I got two splinters and sore arms from helping out. Where's my pic? Oh yeah. I'm always the one behind the camera!



What I can't believe is that I didn't get pics of the boys jumping on it the next day!

But, as you can see...they did actually partake of the jumping.

Well, Ethan did.

Notice how he lifts up his knees...that's his version of jumping as high as he can. :)

And Roo...well, he was quite unsure. :)


4 comments:

Me said...

How fun! We want to get one. They will get the hang of it and be crazy jumpers before too long. Great job putting it up Ian, there were so many pieces!

Youngbull Family said...

Man, those little guys have it good!!! That looks like tons of fun! Nice that you have your own back yard to put it in too. :) I'm sure Lucas will catch on really soon. I think it's so cool how they have the nets to keep the kids ON the tramp these days. Those would have saved me a few crashes once upon a time. Can't wait for you guys to come out. Hope they won't be too bored at our house...

Melissa Bejot said...

Poor Lucas! Tramps are scary! I love the boys when they are matchy-matchy. So cute. And wow, Isaac is really starting to look like his daddy! (With a bit of mommy mixed in!)

amy said...

cute! I love matching too! You are going to LOVE the trampoline...ours has been totally worth it! we'll have to get together soon :)