Monday, March 23, 2009

Matchy-Matchy and Happy Happy

I love to dress the boys in matching shirts. I have since Roo was born.

However, it is really hard to find three shirts that all match.

Luckily I found three of the same shirt in just the right sizes at Carter's! Yay!

So here they are...
I love this pic because it just shows their personalties. Especially Lucas! :) Note Ethan's 'video watch'...my old Power Puff girls watch that doesn't work any more. :)
We have been so blessed to have happy babies. Here is evidence that Isaac fits that mold also. :)


This is how he usually smiles! Open mouth!

My boys do the best things!

Lucas loves to sing 'The ABCs Song' and 'Twinkle Twinkle'. He adds an extra verse to 'Twinkle' that Ian taught him ... 'When the blazing sun is gone, when he nothing shines upon, then you show your little light, twinkle twinkle all the night.'

Ethan always has some new karate or kung fu moves to show off...here he is demonstrating some special ones, including some with his bum. :)

Isaac loooooves his saucer! As you can see.

5 comments:

britni jean said...

what cute boys you have!! i love their matching shirts!! and lucas' singing!

Me said...

They are the cutest boys!!! I love the matching outfits! Beautiful boys!

Angie said...

So cute! Can't wait to see them!

Youngbull Family said...

Can't wait for you to get her. I love the pic. that "shows their personalities." It's GREAT!!!
The videos are WONDERFUL! Love the singing, love the smiley and gotta love the karate too-especially the bum-karate. LOL

Royal Family said...

You are just so funny! I love visiting your blog and finding out you have another baby!!!! Where have I been? Beautiful family and hilarious OCD blog. I should start one of my own...Twilight is my obsession. I also can't believe how fast your yummy boys have grown! When are we getting together? Love, Gilmores