Tuesday, September 30, 2008

One More Passing, Showered, and Oh Night Divine

Well, we can't keep 'em I guess.

Our third fish, Nissan (means 'second guy' in Japanese) died while we were in Warner Robins.
Yaya is still alive and...well...kicking. :)

Ian took out the middle of the tank so Yaya can have the whole thing to himself. We may get another fish, but if we do, we will put them in separate tanks. Ian is convinced that Yaya is somehow killing off the others. Yaya is not the same type of Betta that Toyota and Nissan were...they were crowntails.

I had my wonderful baby shower the 18th!!

Carol Ann went over and above anything I was thinking of and did a fantASTIC job!

I loved every minute of it. I was so grateful to have my friends come and play great games and eat great food. My friend
Kim made some super tasty cupcakes...yum-o!!

And the gifts were so wonderful!! I loved them all. :)
Here are a few pics from the par-tay. :)

Tish is a little teapot... :)



And the one to taste the chocolate in the diapers!



And there's the belly, standing and sitting! :) About 35 weeks here!



This is the adorable set of paper products that Carol Ann got to use for the shower! I love them, they are so cute! The colors were awesome.

I can't believe I didn't get any more pics of the girls at the party, but we had a great time!!


We all went to Warner Robins on the 19th so that we could see Ian's sister, Leah, and her family who were coming in from WY.

Ian had to go back to work so the boys and I stayed that Sunday to Wednesday night and had a GREAT time hanging out with Leah, Spencer, SJ, Jordi, and Ian's parents.

On Tuesday we went to Lake Tobesofkee to ride the waverunners.

Lucas, SJ, and Ethan had a great time playing in the sand.

Lucas and SJ mostly threw the sand. :) Here is a shot of Lucas right about to toss a handful.


I love how you can see that his stomach muscles are all pulled in so he can really huck it.

While Leah and Spencer were on the waverunners, SJ was playing in the water. We didn't put a swim dipe on him...and the fact that his dipe soaked up tons of water for some reason cracked me up. :)


Here are my boysies eating their favorite dessert. :) Ethan wanted to sit in a chair with a tray too, and have a bib, just like Lucas. :)



Sweet little Jordi! Wish I'd gotten a pic of her with her beautiful eyes open! Her onesie says "This is my little black dress." I sent it to her. :)


No comments: