Friday, September 12, 2008

Halloween??

Yep, I did it.

I put up our Halloween decorations already!

I figured that I would be a leeeetle bit busy at the beginning or middle of October having a baby, so I might as well get it done now!

Plus, I LOVE Halloween!


The boys are already picking out their costumes. Well, Ethan is, at least. :) Lucas doesn't get a choice. HA!

They are going to coordinate for at least one set of costumes. If I buy them in time! I would love to make them, but again with the busy.


Our playgroup already has two pumpkin themed playdates scheduled for October, which I love. We are going to the pumpkin patch again this year, and we are having a pumpkin painting/carving party in the park. Wahoo!

I love fall! I love the weather changes and the leaf changes and the whole season.

But wait until Christmas time. Ooh doggies.

I am going to put up my Christmas decorations early too.

Just wait. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Halloween too! I was wandering around the store the other day looking for things I could decorate my classroom with!

And Christmas decorations have to go up early! It's the only way to enjoy them.

Stacers said...

I agree with you guys on the Christmas decorations. Early is the best!

Fall is my favorite season! I love it!!! For Halloween this year, Mom said I was too old to go trick or treating so me and my friends are planning to go to my other friend's house so that we can trick or treat on Halloween! I love Halloween!

Savings Garden said...

You know my favorite holiday is Halloween!! What I didn't know was that you were expecting again!!! Congrats Harpers

Kari & Wyatt