Thursday, August 7, 2008

Learned

Things I've learned recently:

  1. I shouldn't start a load of laundry at night. I never feel like switching it to the dryer and then putting it away.
  2. Marie Callender's Turkey with Stuffing and Green Beans with Cranberries takes SEVEN minutes to cook in the microwave! SEVEN. But it's worth it.
  3. Banana Split Creme Oreos...Yum.
  4. I really don't mind wrong number phone calls to my house.
  5. 'Phineas and Ferb' is fun and even entertaining.
  6. I like Ashley Tisdale. She makes me laugh.
  7. Even when I am pregger, Coke is still yucky.

That's all I can think of right now!! :)



At the request of Nicki, here is a shot of our new van (pre-bonk!). And handsome Ian! :)





5 comments:

Kim Ence said...

Phineas and Ferb ROCKS! Gotta love Perry the Platypus!

The Young's said...

I love it! :)

Angie said...

I'm with you on the laundry, but the wrong number phone calls....you'll have to expound more on that one. Hey, two posts in one week-we're on a roll!

Stacers said...

hhmm, I'll have to try the banana split with oreo's. surprisingly, i haven't done it yet. sounds good though!

Me said...

I so agree with laundry started at night just doesn't work. Love your new van!! WOO HOO!! So, why wasn't Ian-Vanna modeling it off? If he's gonna get all dressed up he can throw some hand modeling in!