Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Meeeeeeemories!

My friend Shelice put this on her blog and I thought it was fun. :) You play too!!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, if it is recent or years old, silly or serious -- anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

Me said...

First off I love how your comment button says "people who love us enough to respond"! How cute!!
What a fun game. I wanna play! I have a few memories of ya and your beautiful family that I love but one of my favorites was when you wore the white dress at the scripture hero carnival because you were the angel. That endeared you to me! I loved it, thought it was cute and so are you!!

Stacers said...

I have a lot, but one of my favorites is...
This was when you and Ian first started dating. We were staying at Grandma and Grandpa Adams' house and you said I could spend the night at your BYU apartment. So, of course, I did. I guess I had gotten tired or something because I was in bed and you came and told me that Ian was here and you were going to go talk to him and that'd you'd be right outside. So, I said ok and you went. Then I heard him start playing his guitar and you guys were talking and laughing. Suddenly, sleep didn't sound so fun. So, I went outside to join the party. It was quite fun!

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

Ok, mine is kinda the same as yours except... I suffer from Dorie syndrome and a generally crazy life so a few weeks after we talked, I couldn't remember your name or find your anywhere and I was like...ok I find this great new family and now they're gone and I can't even ask anyone what happened to them. I was so happy when I got called to primary and you were there (I had learned your name again before that, but now I'd know where to find you on a regular basis :D) Thanks for playing with me!