Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Robbin' the Cradle

Okay so this may be weird...but I figured out two stars that I think are adorable.

And they are BOTH younger than me.

HA!

Oh well. They're still cute, right?

Daniel Radcliffe, of the Harry Potter movies

And Joe Jonas, of Jonas Brothers fame.


If they are this cute this young, imagine how cute they'll be in a few years.

I sound like a schoolgirl! Ah well..sue me. :)

Speaking of Harry Potter, the trailer for 'Half-Blood Prince' has me drooling. For the MOVIE. Not for Daniel. ;)

Watch it here!

Wahoo!


3 comments:

Stacers said...

Gina you are hilarious! I have to agree though the Jonas Brothers are pretty cute!

Angie said...

I feel like we're in a tent in the backyard, drooling over our Bop mags again.

Anonymous said...

Good words.