Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dawn, Bonks, and Red Spots!

It's me again!

A month. Sheesh.

I am so bad at this! LOL!


Let's see where we're at.

Last night I finished 'Breaking Dawn'....


All I can say is:




Love love love love love.
LOVE it!!!! If you haven't read the 'Twilight' series...DO it. NOW. It is so good.

So!
We have had our new van for 2 months...and someone bonked it!

Argh.
I was parked at Barnes and Noble last Saturday to meet Mouse Cookie (Roo was a little unsure of Mouse)


and when the boys and I came back out, there were two dents by my back left tire! *sigh*







Luckily the guy left a note! YAY for nice people! Ian called him and on the phone he was really nice, too.

SO! Right now the van is in the shop to be fixed and I am in a rental.


Ethan wants to keep the rental because it is RED. His favorite. :)


As many of you know, I have started selling Tupperware!

YAY! Go me!!

Need any??


If you do, here's My Site ... feel free to shop!! LOL!!


Ian's Grandpa Harper passed away on Friday, August 1st.



He was a kind, generous, and fascinating man. He will be missed, but we know he is happy with his family that he is able to see now! Ian is going to be one of the pallbearers for his interment.


On a different note...


Here are some pics of the boys!

Here we'd had some pizza and for some reason the places on Roo's face where sauce had gotten turned all splotchy and red! I don't know if you can tell in this pic...




I love when they walk like this!! I think it is so adorable!!



And of course I made them turn around and smile. Love this pic!!



I caught them both 'reading'...I thought it was so funny they were just sitting by each other and turning the pages and enjoying their books!



And then Lucas of course wanted to get up and 'Eee!' for the camera! Who can resist?! :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE reading your blog!!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Tupperware, too!

I'll be sure to read Twighlight.

Great pics!!!

Angie said...

Yeah, you did it. Now you'll just have to do it again! LOL! I've been telling myself I need to read the twlight books so that I can fully understand the rage over them. Sorry about your van, Garrett's favorite color is red also. Love the pics of the boys together. Ready for 3?

The Young's said...

YAY for updates and pictures! :) BTW...I didn't know you had a VAN!!! I wanna see pictures or your new wheels. Sorry about someone bonking into it, but glad there are still honest people in the world.

HUGS!!!

Matt Lagrotte said...

Grr!! Hate parking lot denters. You must not live in the city. City-folk never leave notes.

My condolances on Grandpa Harper. I only heard a few of his escapades... but enough to make him almost sound fictional. Wait, non-fictional, right? Didn't they put some of his story in a movie?

I can't wait to see you guys... 51 days 18 hours 39 minutes! (Don't you dare say "but who's counting?" I am, duuh!)

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you gave no "Breaking Dawn" hints!! I still have to read "Eclipse." LOL!! And I love the pic of the boys holding hands and walking. How sweet!!!

Kim Ence said...

Love the pics! Loved the book too! I can't wait for Sierra to finish so I can read it again!

Tiffany said...

Great pics! Miss you guys so much, and can't wait for our upcoming play date! When???

Nate, Maurine, Hannah, and Monroe said...

Love the updates- I forgot you had a blog- so glad you sent me a link. The boys are getting so big. Time flies!! : ) Mo

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't read Breaking Dawn, yet. I'm dying! I was waiting until school started... Love the pictures...your boys are so cute...yummmy!!!

Stacers said...

I LOVED THE TWILIGHT BOOKS!!!!! BREAKING DAWN WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the pictures of the boys are super cute, too!

Me said...

The whole Twilight series rocks~Breaking Dawn was good!! I am even thinking about reading The Host. Not my usual interested subject but neither were vampires and they rocked my world!
Also, sorry to hear about Ian's grandfather! Good thing there is life after death and eternal circles to bring us together!