Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Musings from My 3 1/2 yr Old

Here are two funny things that Ethan said.

I seriously laughed out loud, especially the one from yesterday.

Today:

In the car, he said, "You sure are lucky, Mom."

I said, "Why, because you're my son?" *smile*

*pause*

"No, because you don't have to wear clothes to bed."

*me laughing to myself*

"I DO wear clothes to bed."


"Mom, garments are not clothes."

HA!!!

And from yesterday:


Ian had called at lunch time to tell me about how he'd gotten caught going through a red light. Oops!

Ethan asked to talk to him. He got on the phone and said,"Hi Daddy! Did you get caught at a red light?"


*Ian answers in the affirmative*

"Oh, did you get a ticket?"

*Ian again answers in the affirmative*

"Oh okay, just throw it out your window, Daddy!"

If only it were that easy, son!!

He says the best things, honestly!

4 comments:

Mary and Kellie said...

He says the darnedest things! Too cute, he is.

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

Seriously aren't they the best. I've got a list of Zac's going to use as a post someday. Cracks me up!

Angie said...

How funny! Wait until you start breastfeeding. Garrett tells people that I'm kind of like Drew's cow.

Stacers said...

ahh, those are funny!