Monday, August 18, 2008

Random Facts

Okay, so I am copying Shelice again!

She posted 10 random things about her, and I thought that was fun, so here we go!


10. I don't like most brownies. The only ones I like are the ones that Ian makes and the ones his dad makes.

9. I was Prom Queen my senior year in high school.

8. When I shower, or put on my makeup, I do the same things in the same order.

7. In 8th grade, I ran track. I did the sprint medley and the 400 hurdles.

6. I am a (not so) secret Michael Jackson, Neil Diamond, and Bee Gees fan.

5. There are several hobbies I wish I had time to pursue: card-making, cake decorating, and scrapbooking.

4. I use 3 pillows when I sleep: one for my head, one for my knees, one for my arms.

3. I don't mind bugs or reptiles, except big spiders and roaches. Blergh.

2. I (like Shelice said) am not the grown-up or the parent I thought I'd be. In some ways I am better, and in some ways worse.

1. I am trying to make as many 'green' choices for my family as I can. We use cloth diapers, reuseable grocery bags, organic eggs and lunch meats, etc.

Okay your turn!!

2 comments:

Me said...

I love it!! I so use 3 pillows in the same way too!! Jeremy hates it but I'm comfortable! I see you as the Prom Queen, your gorgeous! Boy, I bet Georgia sure has helped you get a little more use to the BIG roaches! Thank you for sharing~ YOU!

Em said...

I applaud your green efforts. ESPECIALLY the cloth diapers. Yack.

I am a fan, however, of the organic foods, especially the yogurts and cheeses. Yum.