Thursday, September 2, 2010

He IS.

So last night Ian and I had a talk with one of the counselors in the bishopric.

We had to take the kids, which was fine...one of our friends watched them in the hallway while we were talking.

Ian decided to stay and play volleyball at the church with some of the guys.

Ethan DEARLY wanted to stay and play too. He kept asking if he could. We told him that it was way past his bedtime, he had school the next day, etc.

I finally said, "Ethan, I want to stay and play too, but I can't. Girls aren't allowed."

Ian said, "Yeah, you have to be a man to play."

Ethan said tearfully and vehemently, "But I AM a man!!"

*sigh* Don't grow up too fast, my little man.

1 comment:

Youngbull Family said...

Awww...
Poor little fella.
Emma has similar troubles already.