Monday, August 30, 2010

A Year Almost? Really?!

Wow.
That's just SAD.

I have no excuses.

Well, I do. But I don't want to bother you by listing them. :)

SO!!

To start what is hopefully my new habit of (re)blogging, I'll tell a funny story and put a cute pic.
That should appease, yes?

On Saturday I was giving the boys a bath. Tiny was sitting by the drain when I started to drain the water.

Roo said to Tiny, "Watch out, Tiny! The drain sucks the water down and you will get sucked down! *pause* No, you won't. You have a penis. And a big belly. And a big noggin'!"

To which Tiny stood up and sticking his bootie at Roo, said, "Bee buh!" (Big butt!)

Ah I love my children. :)

4 comments:

Mary and Kellie said...

Love it!

Youngbull Family said...

I love the matchey matchey-ness. Are those shirts from Spain?
THANK YOU FOR POSTING!!!

The Young's said...

I thought you forgot you had a blog! ;) Hope you are all doing well! :)

Kari said...

That is funny.