Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Quest of the ... Month? And a Thanks!

So I have VERY little cabinet space in my new house. I neeeeed something more. I want something similar to this




...only not quite so utilitarian and boring. And of course, it can't be expensive.

Expensive being defined as over $150.

Any ideas?



While I feed Tiny, I love to read. (if the other ruggers let me) Lately I have been fueling my 'Twilight' obsession by reading a book given to me by my sister Liss and brother-in-law Matt for Christmas.

It's the 'Twilight Movie Companion.' Yep. I'm a geek. And I love it. THANK YOU, Liss and Matt. :)


5 comments:

Kim Ence said...

Ikea, Ikea, Ikea! My favorite store in the universe! Check them out at Ikea.com but it's much more fun to go to the store. There is one in ATL. I'll go with!!!

Me said...

Yea, I ditto Kim~ Ikea!
Also check out our twilight blog!!
http://twilight-to-breakingdawn.blogspot.com/ There is a contest that we are running for a really cool keychain. It sounds gay but it really is cool looking!!

Me said...

Also, check out the video from Fuel TV on the blog, it is funny!!

Me said...

Oh wait, you already saw the video! Oops.

Youngbull Family said...

In our house it's all about craigslist. Well, it was in AZ anyway. Haven't realy checked it out here... no time. I don't know if it's any good in GA, but we found some great deals in AZ!