Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mama Confessions 1

I feel a need to confess a few things.

Be forewarned that I might have to revisit my confessions in a future post.

Also ... these are not for the faint of heart.

;)

1. I don't like fruit snacks or cereal bars, yet I feed them to my children.
2. I sometimes order myself a Happy Meal.
3. When there are bits of the boys' meals leftover, they often find their way into my mouth.
4. Oreos are my downfall.
5. I could watch 'Imagination Movers' of my own accord. Same with listening to their 'Juice Box Heroes' album.
6. Roo often has a messy face.
7. There are days I look forward to the Boys' bedtime like nothing else.
8. I have purchased cereal based solely on the toy inside. And not at the suggestion of the boys.
9. I don't dust. My mom taught me better by far, but I just never find it in me to actually DO it.
10. I watch my children sleep and say thank you prayers for them.

4 comments:

Angie said...

I'm with you all the way on #4, #7!

Mary and Kellie said...

I too have bought cereal for that reason. Don't tell anyone though.

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

It was a catastrophic problem when we found out none of the boys really likes fries...happy meals yes, fries no...what's a mom to do...can't waste food...the starving kids and all...must eat them for the good of the world. Oreo's soooo bad cause they're sooo good. I used to live for bedtime! love ya...oh how we miss you!!!

Me said...

#4 I swear I will stop at 3, but we all know it's a lie. I know they are not good for me, but those double stuffed ones jump into the shopping cart! What can I do? Say no??!
#6 Gary's face was born messy, he'll die with it messy!
#8 I try to avoid the cereal aisle. Too tempting!
#9 Amen! Sometimes I make Jerald do it but not frequent enough!
#7 & 10 DITTO!!
Gina~ You are a great mom! Keep it up!