Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Santa and Silverware

So the Civil War Naval Museum here in town does a thing every December where they have Santa come dressed in Civil War era garb....
And we went! As you can see:
My First Santa Picture

Roo and The Big Guy

Ethan and Mr. Claus

The Santa was SO cool...he was so nice and talkative with the kids. I loved it! I wish I could remember what Ethan said he wanted.

Lucas didn't say anything...Santa said, 'Toys?' and Roo said, 'Uh-huh.' And that proceeded to be his answer to all the questions Santa asked. :)


And I HAD to take a pic of Isaac before we left to see Santa.

Roo and Ethan picked out a frozen meal the other day. Lucas decided to go whole hog on it.


He mainly enjoyed the 'de-dup' (ketchup).



This evening I was feeding Isaac in my chair and Ethan was sitting at the coffee table. Ian and I were talking about Ethan's nose (for some reason) and Ian said,'Whose nose do you think he has?' and I said,'I think he has yours.'
Pause.
Then Ethan says, pointing to his nose,'No Mom, this is my own.' very seriously. :)



6 comments:

Angie said...

Issac is so cute! I love that Santa picture with him. Love ya!

Shelice said...

Don't you just love that Santa. We've gone down there on the first Sat in Dec for years. Your pictures are great. I'll try and be good and do my tag :D

Me said...

AAWW! That is so cute!! Don't try to give away his nose mom! Isaac is a cutie!! Congratulations!! What a blessing to your home!

Em said...

Isaac is adorable!!! He's so cute and smiley!

Thanks for the Christmas mix list! You've got a really fun mix!

Youngbull Family said...

I love the things he says. His mind is always going, isn't it?

Natalie said...

Adorable pictures! Hope to see you and the little guys soon!