Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I Got Tagged!

My friend Aubri tagged me. Eight is the magic number. Here we go!

8 Favorite TV shows I love to watch:

CSI
CSI: NY (I'm sensing a theme...)
What Not to Wear
Crusoe (my guilty pleasure!)
Top Chef (I like to pretend I know what they're talking about)
Ace of Cakes (again with the pretending)
Scrubs (I laugh every episode I watch!)
Friends

8 Favorite Restaurants

Country's Barbecue (LOVE their fried chicken)
Tucano's (wish we had one here)
Melting Pot (again with the wishing)
Moe's (Naked Nachos!)
Fuji's Steakhouse (suuuushi)
TGIFriday's
Panera
Longhorn Steakhouse (Flo's Filet!)

8 Things that Happened Yesterday

Fell asleep feeding Isaac
Uploaded pictures from the Santa visit on Saturday
Printed out Christmas card photos
Ate at the Hong Kong Buffet for a make-up dinner for Ethan's birthday
Read my Entertainment Weekly
Laundry and dishes
Figured out Joy School for this week
Checked for any Tupperware sales on my site :)

8 Things I am looking forward to

Christmas!!
Puerto Rico trip!!
Sleeping in a few minutes
Seeing 'Twilight' again in the theater!
Dinner Divas! Woohoo!
Making pralines
Enrichment on Thursday!
Finishing all the projects I have on my 'to-do' list
Isaac sleeping through the night :)
(Okay, that's 9)

8 Things on my Wish List

Tickets to see Matt Dusk in March!
Airplane tickets for my sisters and brother to visit me!
Shih Tzu puppy :)
A house of our very own!
'Tales of Beadle the Bard'
20 lbs gone. ;)
A cute leather jacket (or fake leather)
Cooking lessons from a chef :)

8 People I am Tagging (if you haven't already done it, of course)

Angie
Kim
Nicki
Em C
Staci
Shelice
Spencer
Erin

1 comment:

Me said...

How cute!! My mouth was watering at the mere mention of Country's BBQ though! I do miss Georgia! How are you all doing?!!