Thursday, May 14, 2009

My 3 Fishes

Our first swim of the season in Huntsville!

Thanks to Grandpa Trash and Grandma JJ! :)


Grease up!

Testing the water.


Ahhh...warm kiddie pool.




As you can see...Tiny's first swim experience was tiring for him! :) The big pool was reeeeally cold. So we stuck to the kiddie pool after that! :) My big chunka baby. :)




Ethan was Ready with a capital R. He had all of his gear and he was good to go! He didn't mind the coldness of the water. :)


I'm ready too, Mom!

Yay for warmer water!




Just hangin' out with Grandma.


And Daddy on our new trampoline! :)










6 comments:

Me said...

What fun!! I can not believe they are all growing so big! And fast!!

Em said...

OMG, your baby is so cute and chubby and adorable. I can't wait to see you and your cute kids!

Tiffany said...

He IS a chunka chunka burnin' cute! Why do they have to grow out of all that???

Mary and Kellie said...

Love the pool pics!

Youngbull Family said...

The question I MUST pose is: "WHY is the kiddie pool water warmer?" Hmmmm... Perhaps because it is shallower, but I thought of another less-pleasant explanation first. Ewwww...
Anyway, those pics are great. Can't wait for you to come in a couple days.

Anonymous said...

Hi Gina!

It's Stacey Johnson from church. :) I found your blog through the PICP website. What a cool blog. I loved NKOTB ...and Harry Potter. So I love the posts you have here. :D