Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ethan AND Lucas -isms

Just now Ethan said, "Mom, it sounds like I am growing muscles in my butt."

"In your butt?!"

"Yeah, and my arms are growing longer. I have lots of energy. The more I sleep, the more energy I get."

HA!

And on Sunday, after church, we had a potluck lunch. When we walked outside, I was holding Lucas.

The wind started to blow and he said, "Oh NO! My hee-air!" (hair) and put his hand on his head.

And when we tell him he is going to get a spank for disobeying, he says, "Mo gank you, Mommy." (No thank you)

Love love love my boys.

2 comments:

Youngbull Family said...

Honestly, where do they come up with these things? I wonder what things E will come up with once she starts really talking... She does the craziest & oddest things. I ask Tyler all the time: "what goes on in there?" "what could she possibly be thinking?" and "what posesses that kid?" I imagine once she can vocalize some of her thoughts they'll be pretty amusing. I love the things that come out of your boys & Angie's kids.

Me said...

I love the butt muscles!! HA! So if I sleep I too can grow butt muscles?! They are so funny, and yes your boys are very lovable! I will have to post some of the boys' wild & crazy outlooks!