Sunday, February 1, 2009

Awarded!


I'm funny!

Or at least someone besides me thinks I am. :)

Thanks, Chrystina!

So it works like this:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

Now you don't have to do it if you don't want to, but it's fun! :)
I'm going to nominate:
Now go forth and read and award. :)

4 comments:

Angie said...

Cute idea! I'm going to call you this week and find out your travel dates for the wedding. I'm planning on staying a couple weeks, and heard you were too!

Me said...

You know you rock!

Stacers said...

YAY! Thanks, Gina!

Myra said...

Thanks for the award! What fun!

THANK YOU!!