Monday, January 26, 2009

Things I Thought I'd Never Say

1. Please get off your brother's stomach. I doubt he really does like you bouncing on it.
2. *while looking at a red pepper which child hates* Must be a piece of carrot.
3. Please leave that penis alone, it is not yours.
4. No more fire breathing at the table.
5. Can you please not slice me?
6. No, that's mud, not poop.
7. I am going to find some gypsies and SELL you to them. They will make you pick up cow poo. And then during a bout of misbehaving some days later: GYPSIES!!

I love having children.

9 comments:

Kim Ence said...

Love it!!! Some of those things I really will NEVER say. 5 girls y'know.

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

Ok, seriously love the list. I'm working on a post with my newest thing I never thought I'd say...isn't being a mom a grand adventure!

The Harper Family said...

:) Yeah you just never know what will come out of those little mouths!!

Em said...

This is hilarious!!!

Youngbull Family said...

I love #4 & #7.

I've had moments when I've considered auctioning mine off for the day... and I only have one!

Me said...

Oh how I love you!! Sad to say we've had some of those same kind of things said in our home!! Love #2!! Good mom!!

The Starbuck Family said...

That is so funny!!!We miss you guys!

Laura said...

Okay I was laughing out loud at those, especially the penis one.

Aubri said...

Oh to be the mother of all boys... This is hilarious!