Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Many Faces and Castle Places



We have a new adventure! Cloth diapering! SmartyPants and SmileyFace look so cute in their diapers! And they have the best names...KnickerNappies, Fuzzi Buns, Happy Heinys...I could go on. Don't they look adorable?


Awww...how sweet.



We were making pretzels and oops! SmartyPants spilled the flour!



Poor guy had strep. So pathetic looking!



Bag o' baby Lucas!



Lookit what I made! :-) My first ever 'diaper cake'. I made it for Kristin's baby shower.


Look how cute! Pregger sisters!!








8 comments:

Unknown said...

We love all of our children and like all of their blogs. This new language is harder than English and it is frustrating when we have to ask an 8th grader how to do something. Nice prictures of Ethan and Lucas.

Jami said...

cute little boys you have... and i love the pregnant pic.

Mer said...

Cute!! I so want to try cloth diapers someday. I can't believe how tiny Kristin is! Agh, so not fair! I was huge when I was pregnant. I hope the baby shower went well. I miss her, wish I was there. Love ya, Mer

britni jean said...

i love ethan's face in the spilled flour picture, love it! and cute diaper cake! kristin and lis look so cute! i'm excited for them to have their babies!!

Unknown said...

Ah, the shower looks like it was fun! Wish I could have been there. And cloth diapers?? Whoa! What inspired that?

Stacers said...

that 8th grader would be me! your kids are officially adorable, not that they were never cute but that's just how I talk

Stacers said...

that 8th grader would be me!

Youngbull Family said...

I don't remember if I saw this before... I was just scrolling through some of your old posts. Would you email me some of the pictures from my shower? I want to include them in E's baby book.

Man... that seems like forever ago!
Thanks for the shower. YOU were an AWESOME surprise.

Love you!